Re: Analog RPM?

Subject: Re: Analog RPM?
From: Chuq Von Rospach (chuqui@plaidworks.com)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 22:35:40 MST

On 2/7/01 12:27 AM, "Howard Shere" <hshere@greendragon.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can get a binary RPM for analog for yellow dog?
> Will the LinuxPPC one work?

It should. But as an alternative, have you looked at Webstats?

<http://webstats.gallanttech.com/>

I haven't actually installed it yet -- but it sure looks interesting to
me...

[<chuqui@plaidworks.com> = <me@chuqui.com> = <chuq@apple.com>]

Shroedinger: We can never really be sure which side of the road the chicken is on. It's all a matter of chance. Like a game of dice.

Einstein, refuting Schroedinger: God does not play dice with chickens. Heisenburg: We can determine how fast the chicken travelled, or where it ended up, but we cannot determine why it did so.