RE: Location manager type tool?

Subject: RE: Location manager type tool?
From: Steve McGrane (steve@globaltap.com)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 19:07:48 MST

Good thing this isn't windows where you have to reboot the machine (or
sleep/wake) to get the IP info to change...

FWIW, I often have to do a full stop/start on network to make it take
effect, the restart for some reason doesn't always work for me.

- Steve
Mac Friendly Co-Location
http://www.globaltap.com