palm pilot

Subject: palm pilot
From: Jonathan Bertsch (bertsch.13@osu.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 18:51:06 MST

This message is mainly aimed at Paul, I just got a Palm IIIxe and am
trying to get it to connect to my irda port on my pismo laptop. I have
been following paul's instructions up to the j-pilot stuff, I am using
gnome and gnome pilot, but I cannot seem to get it to connect. I installed
pilot-link, irda-utils both from ppc.rpms and they seem to work, also I
have a 2.2.17pre20-ben3 kernel and have both irda.o and ircomm.o as
modules. Can anybody give me some advice on how to get this thing hooked
up?

--
Jonathan Bertsch
bertsch.13@osu.edu