Re: Logitech Mouseman ADB mouse?

Subject: Re: Logitech Mouseman ADB mouse?
From: Mike Milenkovic (theserb@dellepro.com)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 16:09:36 MST

All,

I've got a similar problem. I too installed YDL 1.2.1 on my Beige G3 300.
All appears well with the exception of my cursor/mouse. The cursor seems
stuck at the top edge of the screen and no matter how I move it, it bounces
right back to the top. I installed the standard Apple mouse driver. Any
ideas on how I can move to the next level and actually work with this great
platform??

--Mike