Re: MySQL

Subject: Re: MySQL
From: Sean O. Denney (sdenney@cise.ufl.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 07:42:34 MST

You'll need to download the PHP, MySQL, and Apache source code from
their respective web sites. Then, you'll have to unpack the source,
change the Makefile directives, and compile each package.

The source for PHP can be found at: www.php.net
The source for MySQL can be found at: www.mysql.com
The source for Apache can be found at: www.apache.org

--- Sean