BootX-1.2.2.sea and -39 error (was YDL on Performa 6500/180)

Subject: BootX-1.2.2.sea and -39 error (was YDL on Performa 6500/180)
From: Pete Peters (ppeters@vendaria.com)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 19:36:51 MST

Old known issue. Answer in the archives. Are you trying to run the file from
the CD? If so, it won't work. Copy it to the hard drive so Stuffit can
expand it. If that doesn't work, download a fresh copy from
<ftp.terrabplex.com/pub/terrasoftsolutions/yellowdog/bootx>. You might also
want to check out Stefan Jeglinski's web site
<http://www.rapierbit.org/linux/> to minimize the amount of head banging.<g>
He's done a ton of work on a Power Mac 6500. There's a section on BootX,
too. Have fun!

Pete