RE: Install on PowerBase 180?

Subject: RE: Install on PowerBase 180?
From: Pete Prodoehl (pete.prodoehl@cygnusinteractive.com)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 07:32:43 MST

I know 500mb (actually 516) isn't much, I tried with a 450mb root and 66mb
swap, and the installer said it would need 250mb of space to install. Will
it still fail with those numbers? I've left out Gnome, KDE, etc. but there
are some dependencies needed. I wouldn't think it would be too much though.
(Or I could be way off. :)

Pete