Should be a quick answer

Subject: Should be a quick answer
From: John Hyde (JHyde@zuniversity.com)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 16:09:01 MST

'llo all,

Quick question, I'm running KDE 1.1.2 (which came w/ my YDL release) and I
went to upgrade something. At this point I can't remember what my eyes are
tearing from looking at kpackage screens... and it said it had unsatisified
dependencies. Much to my dismay, I need to upgrade all the way up to version
1.90 to fulfill that requirement. And then to go even further i.e. version
2.1-2 I would need to go all the way up through each distribution?

Is there a magic bullet to upgrade all the way to KDE version 2.1-2?

By the by, I won't be heartbroken, I'll just deal...

Thanks in advance.