Re: OpenSSH Problems

Subject: Re: OpenSSH Problems
christopher.murtagh@wcg.mcgill.ca
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 18:26:36 MST

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, Bryn Hughes wrote:
>Can anyone think of what the problem might be? OpenSSH v. 1.2.2-1

 You might want to get a more recent version of OpenSSH. I have version
2.3.0p1 on my machines. I found PPC RPMs, but I can't remember for the
life of me where (if you can't find them, let me know and I'll look
again). This *might* solve your issues, especially if you are using an ssh
client that only supports SSH2 protocol. Also, make sure you have the
following lines in /etc/services:

ssh 22/tcp
ssh 22/udp

 Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Chris

--

Christopher Murtagh Webmaster / Web Communications Group McGill University Montreal, Quebec Canada