Re: Switching from BootX to yaboot

Subject: Re: Switching from BootX to yaboot
From: Steve Poole (sp@is2-isnot.com)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 21:18:08 MST

I too had/have some issues with the documentation and its layout, and as
soon as I get some time, I will offer some solutions and possible
improvements to TSS. This might be an option for Paul. In the spirit of
cooperative development and overall product improvement, the advanced user
community might want to add to Pauls potential document. If it is well
received and has some road miles on it, I would assume that TSS might
include it in their documentation as an "Advanced User" section with all of
the necessary caveats.

developer.apple.com/qa
developer.apple.com/technotes
til.info.apple.com

All great places to start for either the novice or the advanced user.

Steve...

Steve Poole
IS2 / PeerTechnologies
Phone 713.806.0329