Re: on documentation

Subject: Re: on documentation
From: Paul J. Lucas (pauljlucas@mac.com)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 22:52:34 MST

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, Hollis R Blanchard wrote:

> In other words, if you (plural) find an area that you think deserves more
> documentation, and write or find a page about that, please send me or any of
> the other TSS folks an email asking us to link to it so others can enjoy it.

        Because I found much documentation lacking, I have constructed
        my own PowerBook pages:

                http://homepage.mac.com/pauljlucas/personal/powerbook/

        I included stuff about how to use the *machine* (disk, display,
        PCMCIA, IrDA) specifically, i.e., how to get the most use out
        of Linux on a *PowerBook*. I specifically do not include
        generic stuff, e.g., configuring, say, Apache.

        - Paul