Re: Any good newsreaders out there?

Subject: Re: Any good newsreaders out there?
From: Nic Ferrier (nferrier@tapsellferrier.co.uk)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 06:11:31 MST

>>> Cal Spooner <spoon@visi.com> 22-Feb-01 12:17:45 PM >>>

>There is a Linux i386 reader called "Glitter" that I would
>love to run, but short of switching to an Intel box, thats the
>way it goes. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Does glitter not run on ppc?

I just dow loaded the source on my brand new imac linux install and
it seems as though there are no dependancies on i386...

I confess I haven't managed to build it yet because I've been up all
night and I need to get the gnome development libs on to my machine
(which is a bit beyond me right now).

Why not download the source distro and try and get it running?

If not contact me privately... I'll send you a binary when I've built
it.

Nic