Re: Printing on a networked HP Printer

Subject: Re: Printing on a networked HP Printer
From: Vanja Bucic (vanjab@UDel.Edu)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 16:02:24 MST

Thanks,
        I tried to install version 3.6.24-2 (the one I found on PPCLinux site), but it complains about failed dependencies (krblibs-so.3).
I found krblibs.so.2 (1.1.x), but LPRng it wants krblibs.so.3 (1.2.x) version, which I can't find anywhere for PPC. Does YellowDog has some RPM's that can help? Which version do you run?