Re: Powerbook 1400c - 1GB HD - 96MB Ram

Subject: Re: Powerbook 1400c - 1GB HD - 96MB Ram
From: Bo Brinkman (brinkman@cs.princeton.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 13:33:31 MST

Do you know what chipset the card uses? The only drivers I see right now
are for the 8390 and MACE (and it wouldn't be the MACE). I know that
farallon made some 8390-based cards, but they also made some others. If
it is the 8390-based one, then there have been some reported successes,
though I doubt anyone could make you a guarantee.

Look at drivers/net/daynaport.c, drivers/net/8390.c and
drivers/net/macsonic.c for more info.

Bo

--
William "Bo" Brinkman                         brinkman@cs.princeton.edu
Princeton Computer Science                 http://www.derandomized.org/
--
Ed: Eddy is my ideal pal, soft and cuddly like mashed potatoes.
  (From "Ed, Edd n Eddy")