RE: Telnet login to a program?

Subject: RE: Telnet login to a program?
From: Steve McGrane (mcsteve@globaltap.com)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 19:06:40 MST

Edit /etc/passwd to reflect that program as that users shell, they will
login, run that program and exit... nothing else.

If you'd like that account to be able to FTP as well, but not shell, add
that program to /etc/shells and restart the ftp server.

/etc/shells is the list of allowed shells.

- Steve