Re: installing YDL 2.1 on a PowerMac 6100

Subject: Re: installing YDL 2.1 on a PowerMac 6100
From: Bo Brinkman (brinkman@cs.princeton.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 23:51:14 MST

After taking a few deep breaths and thinking, it occurs to me that there
are ramdisks on the ydl 2.1 CD. I'm asking in
linuxppc-nubus@lists.linuxppc.org to see if anyone has tried building
this into a kernel, and seeing if YDL 2.1 will install... I can't test
it because I don't have a 2.1 CD and I don't have a spare 6100 to try it
on right now...

I'll let you know if I find something out, and if you don't hear from
me, pester me directly. :)

Bo

--
William "Bo" Brinkman                         brinkman@cs.princeton.edu