Re: installing YDL 2.1 on a PowerMac 6100

Subject: Re: installing YDL 2.1 on a PowerMac 6100
From: Bo Brinkman (brinkman@cs.princeton.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 00:06:57 MST

Well, if it is just the ramdisk off the 2.1 CD, I have it, and I am
building it right now. Check ftp.derandomized.org in pub/forandrew in
about 12 hours. It might be there sooner, but it is 2am here, and I'm
thinking about bed.

I don't know if it will work though. I think the 2.0 ramdisk used to
make the 2.0 installer is actually a modified ramdisk that Takashi and
Dan modified for nubus machines...

And FYI, this is a 2.4.6pre3 kernel, the latest kernel we have for *100
machines before Takashi moved.

Bo