Re: LPRng "hanging" problem..

Subject: Re: LPRng "hanging" problem..
From: Iain Stevenson (iain@iainstevenson.com)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 08:38:07 MST

My server is a 9600 but the clients are running OS 9.2. I haven't had the
problem you describe but I have had others - like nothing printing at all -
with the Adobe printer driver in particular. Upgrading lprng, ifhp and
(latterly) ghostscript has fixed the problems.

  Iain

--On Wednesday, February 6, 2002 8:25 am -0500 Dave Braford