Re: PCMCIA ethernet card

Subject: Re: PCMCIA ethernet card
From: Joe Villari (joev_nylxs@pipeline.com)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 07:11:20 MST

>Has anyone found a PCMCIA card for a Titanium Powerbook G4 which is
>fully compatible with Yellowdog Linux.
>Bill Stromberg

I think the problem is with the kerenl and pcmcia cards. I've been
trying for weeks to mount a any pcmcia device on my TI PowerBook 667.
Supposedly you can run /etc/rc.d/init.d/pcmcia start to start the
pcmcia cardmanger and that's all it should take. I've tried several
different kernels and can't find it any where.

Hope this helps or if you have a better idea please let me know.

Joe