Re: Pilot hookup...

Subject: Re: Pilot hookup...
From: r. may (mayro@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 08:54:43 MST

The latest Gnome-pilot software from Ximian works for me. I'm using a
USB device but serial should also work. One thing I had to do (before
this gnome pilot & sync'ing with Evolution wouldn't work for me) was:
"chown <user>:tty /dev/pilot" where <user> is your username.

Have you been able to sync using console software, eg. pilot-link?
Jpilot is another nice program to try. Its more like the Palm desktop
software.