Re: Yaboot with MacOS X.

Subject: Re: Yaboot with MacOS X.
From: r. may (mayro@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2002 - 09:57:40 MST

hold your option key down when you boot the machine. This should give
you a purple screen that will pop up icons of your drives and their
OS's. This may take a little while, oh, & turn of any external cd
burners, it takes for ever if I leave mine on.. Click on the Linux one
and done. Well, you still have to run ybin once in Linux.
r m