Re: keymap on a PowerMac 6100

Subject: Re: keymap on a PowerMac 6100
From: Bo Brinkman (brinkman@cs.princeton.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2002 - 22:25:13 MST

Have you tried both the -input kernels and the NOT -input kernels? What
you are seeing is due to the new linux input layer...either you lack it,
and need it, or you have it turned on when you shouldn't. I can never
keep straight which thing we are supposed to do...

Also, did you try ssh? Maybe it is on by default.

--
William "Bo" Brinkman                         brinkman@cs.princeton.edu
Princeton Computer Science                 http://www.derandomized.org/