OS X and Netatalk

Subject: OS X and Netatalk
From: Greg Meece (gmeece@austin.rr.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 00:00:28 MST

All -

I was able to get a package that worked for me. Here's the URL:
<ftp://rpmfind.net/linux/yellowdog/champion-1.2/ppc/YellowDog/RPMS/netatalk-
1.4b2+asun2.1.3-8.ppc.rpm>
Note that I had to remove the existing package as it was of a later version.
I didn't know what all to HUP so I just punted and restarted the machine.

Now, I can mount a share on my OS X machine. Now, I'm having one little
problem. I added a bunch of other users and I can't get their home
directories/logins to be recognized from my YDL machine. What am I missing?
I thought if I just had a tilde (~) they would show up automatically.

Regards to all,

Greg Meece
Senior Software Test Engineer
BroadJump