Printing w/ YDL2.0

Subject: Printing w/ YDL2.0
From: Shawn Dunn (sfalken@citlink.net)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 13:14:52 MST

Hey there folks, need a little help here,

I've got an Imagewriter II (you know, the old tank of a Dot-Matrix) hooked up to /dev/ttys0 on my YDL machine, and I need to know how to setup LPD (or some other print daemon, I'm not picky) to use it. AND I've got a Laserwriter II on a MacOS machine on the network, using the Localtalk Bridge, and I'd like to see about getting that hooked up through Netatalk.

        Any help will be greatly appreciated.

                        --Shawn Dunn