CD-Burn

Subject: CD-Burn
From: Paul Guba (gubavision@home.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 10:13:26 MST

I know this has been covered before. I am running YDL 2.0 on my 8500.
Just got a bigger drive for powerbook. I would like to download and
burn YDL 2.1 to install on the powerbook. I could not find a guide to
this on YDL site. Here is what I have. Toast Deluxe 4.1.2 on Mac OS
9.2. I also have the working YDL box. I never tried to burn a CD on it
but I suppose I could. If there are any links to how to's that would be
a great help. Also is there a searchable list of what gets covered here?

Thanks always

P Guba