RE: Newbie Questions

Subject: RE: Newbie Questions
From: Ferwerda Darren (app3dxf) (app3dxf@ups.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 13:42:12 MST

If it is the iBook2 then you use F11 for middle, and fn-F12 for right click.
I have one of these. Anyone know how to remap it to the "eject" button
command? The F12 is actually a function command, so that if you want to use
the right click you have to hold fn down. The F12 key was changed to the
button for eject in MacOS. I have no idea what keycode that equates to.
Anyone have an idea?