RE: Newbie Questions

Subject: RE: Newbie Questions
From: Charlie Watts (cewatts@frontier.net)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 17:54:57 MST

I've got to say: I really recommend changing the mouse button
configuration on the iBook.

In /etc/sysconfig/mouse, I have:

EMU_BUT2=87
EMU_BUT3=96

with this, the little enter key to the left of the arrow keys is my right
click. This is actually pretty conventient. And F11 is my middle click.
This is weird, but I kinda like it.

I have forward-delete mapped to the command key elsewhere ... but now I'm
thinking I may re-arrange, and put middle-click on command and
forward-delete on F11.