Config w/ earthlink DSL

Subject: Config w/ earthlink DSL
From: shane Hale (ShaneHale7@mac.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 12:48:32 MST

Hey all...

first thank you for aiding me in getting KDE finally up and running. Its
really nice to see a graphical environment again.

Next qustion is how can I get my 8500 to see the internet. I have
Earthlink DSL at home without a router. Basically it runs like this
Line->Model->Hub->8500. I can get it configured in OS9 and OSX on my G4.

Here is some other information
My IP address is provided by a PPP server as well as the router address.
I have to DNS servers, a primary and secondary as well as PPPoE password
adn account name. Any ideas how to do this?

Shane Hale