Newbie Question #2 - 'net config

Subject: Newbie Question #2 - 'net config
From: Jason Kibbe (jkibbe@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 06:00:55 MST

Thanks for the help with the middle and right mouse button!

Next problem, I'm trying to get my ibook connected to my dialup service and
I can't seem to get Linux to recognize my modem. I put all of the info I
have into "Dialup Configuration" and "KPPP Configuration" and they come back
saying that they are "Unable to Initialize Modem" and "Sorry can't open
modem." "Dialup Configuration" says that it recognizes a dev/ttys0 w/ speed
57600 -- according to the modem tab...
Any help is again appreciated!