RE: Question with using two pointing devices at the same time.

Subject: RE: Question with using two pointing devices at the same time.
From: Ferwerda Darren (app3dxf) (app3dxf@ups.com)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 06:50:26 MST

The /dev/psaux is working perfectly fine. That is not the issue. I can get
information out of that, with no problem. I need to concatenate that input
with the input from the usb mouse so that no matter what I have plugged into
the unit, it will take input from both. With the iBook, if I have a usb
mouse plugged in, it automatically recognizes it, and allows both the
trackpad and the usbmouse to control /dev/input/mice. I can touch the
trackpad and make the mouse move, and then use the mouse, and use both to
try and play cursor tug of war. That is what I am trying to do. I can set
it up so that I use either one or the other, but that is not what I am
looking to do.