Re: greetings; going beyond the initial connection

Subject: Re: greetings; going beyond the initial connection
From: Gordon Neault (gordo-x@shaw.ca)
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 10:51:05 MST

I've read a few books, but the one I can wholeheartedly recommend to
anyone is:
LPI Linux Certification: in a nutshell: a desktop quick reference
O'Reilly & Associates, Ltd.
Jeffrey Dean
ISBN: 1-56592-748-6
1st Edition, June 2001
$40
Available at probably any College bookstore.

It is compact, concise, and very complete. 550pages, 5.5x8 " softcover.