Re: Installing YD on a Starmax 3000

Subject: Re: Installing YD on a Starmax 3000
From: Bert Knabe (bknabe@mac.com)
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 15:18:27 MST

I use bootx to boot into Linux (or would if I could install Linux). But
that doesn't help me install - unless I copy the CD onto a HD and boot
onto that HD... Ok, I think I've got it. If I'm still totally lost,
please throw me a line. ;)

Bert

--
If Utopia is having all your needs provided so that you have no
concerns, no worries, no needs, then a blade of grass lives in a utopia.