Re: Re: eepro100 2.4.18

Subject: Re: Re: eepro100 2.4.18
duanestites@cox.net
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 11:01:03 MST

Do you mean I need to do this in menuconfig and then rebuild my kernel? Also I the eepro100 was no listed a a driver in menuconfig, but it is in the driver/net directory that I am building the kernel from. Does it have to be selected as a module when I make the kernel, or can it be added later on? If it has to be compiled how would I make it show in menuconfig?

Thanks
Duane