Start and Configure Sendmail

Subject: Start and Configure Sendmail
linuxppc@nxs.com.br
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 09:19:03 MST

Hello guys,

Sendmail is installed in YDL 2.1 (what news!)
First: Is send mail better than qmail???
second: There is some "service" command to start sendmail?
third: Can you help me to configure (step by step if possible) a imaginary
email account?
I must do an email server because my current email server is a big shit. So I
wanna substitute them by sendmail (or qmail I dont know yet. But sendmail looks
like fine...)
Please, one more time I ask for your help and express gratitude by your
attention.
hugs

mafrota