Re: Compiling DBI.pm

Subject: Re: Compiling DBI.pm
From: Joe Villari (joev_nylxs@pipeline.com)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 11:48:34 MST

>I'm trying to compile DBI.pm on my YDL 2.1 system. For some reason it isn't
>working. Can anyone tell from the output below what I'm doing wrong? I
>suspect I need something that I don't have, but I can't tell what...

Do you have DBD.pm compiled?

Here are some notes I made while compiling DBD and DBI:

############
DBI and DBD

The perl modules for DBI and DBD had to be downloaded and installed
from cpan.org. This was a simple and painless process. After
downloading the tar.gz files uncompress them, unpack them cd into the
new directories and then run:

perl Makefile.PL
make
make test