Re: reconfiguration

Subject: Re: reconfiguration
From: Keary Suska (hierophant@pcisys.net)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 18:20:37 MST

on 2/21/02 5:56 PM, mohotsaucemoproblems@yahoo.com purportedly said:

> How does one reconfigure basic settings such as
> keyboard, language, monitor resolution, etc., in a
> console environment (not X)? Any help would be
> greatly appreciated. thanks.

The YDL installer installs the Python scripts used to set these options
during installation. I don't recall where they are located, but you can find
the names and locations of them under the support section of the YDL web
site. I have heard that the directory locations listed on the web site
weren't entirely correct, so if you don't find them as listed you might want
to try "find" or "which".

Keary Suska
Esoteritech, Inc.