uh oh

Subject: uh oh
From: Dave Doran-Marshall (davedsl@vzavenue.net)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 23:18:18 MST

well well. i have a dual boot system. hd 1 has os9.2 and osx. hd 2 has
linux, ydl. have been trying to fix the resolution/color depth in ydl,
but now i can't even boot into ydl at all! when starting up or
restarting, it would always give me yaboot and i could choose l, x, or m
for which one i wanted to go to. i booted into os 9 (first time in
months) and when i went back to osx, it automatically starts me in
osx...no way to choose which one.

i think i've heard of this happening before, but now i feel more like i
shouldn't have sold my old mac. i shoulda just kept it to run ydl on.

oh well.

thanks for any help

g4 dual 500 digital audio? maybe gigabit...i forget

hd master
  20 gig hfs+ OS 9.2, OS XP :)

hd slave
6 gig linux partition