Re: YUP Socket.error

Subject: Re: YUP Socket.error
From: Gavin Hemphill (hemphill@drea.dnd.ca)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 04:09:59 MST

Assuming you have the network configured right i.e have a host name, can
do domain resolution and can access other sites from the YDL machine, it
sounds like you are behind a firewall. That's the only time I've seen
the socket error. I complained about it to our firewall administrators
and voila it started working I did have to yup clean all etc. and
upgrade yup first before everything was working perfectly.