YDL 2.1 install problem

Subject: YDL 2.1 install problem
From: Sean O. Denney (sdenney@cise.ufl.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 21:17:32 MST

Well, I finally took the plunge and wiped my YDL 1.2.1 disk (backed up
of course). I am trying to install YDL 2.1 on it now. I have a
6400/200 w/ USB card. The keyboard and mouse are connected through an
IOGear KVM box.

Before the installer comes up, the kernel detects the mouse and
keyboard connected through the kvm. When the installer comes up
however, the keyboard and mouse are unresponsive. I haven't tried the
text installer yet.

Has anyone had this sort of problem, and if so is there a fix for it?

Thanks in advance
--- Sean