ADC and/or video input functionality of a Powermac 7500

Subject: ADC and/or video input functionality of a Powermac 7500
From: Nick (Spunky Cadaver) (spunkycadaver@mac.com)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 17:16:53 MST

Ok I havent been paying much attention to the threads of late as my
machine is a G4 cube with a Radeon card and an apple studio display
on the ADC connector. Has support for this been added or is there a
way of getting it to work?

Also, Ive been considering installing YDL onto my powermac 7500, but
its currently functioning as the TV for my VCR and some game
consoles. Is it possible to get the video inputs to work in linux? I
just need to be able to view, no need to record the video.

any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

-Nick