ATI Mach64 troubles

Subject: ATI Mach64 troubles
From: John Boyarsky (baroosk)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 02:02:06 MST

Yes I am trying to get YDL 2.1 on my G# All-In-One, but I cant get the
montior to work.

I HAD it working in CS 1.2.1 just fine using 832x624 with a Sony CPD SF15
Monitor in 16 bit, all accelerated.

Now in YDL 2.1 I have the 1024x768 rez, at the right hZ, but it overfills
the screen; by this I mean the KDE Desktop is about 4 inches LARGER than the
actual screen, I have to roll past the edges of the screen as it rolls into
view..

 I cant seem to find it in the file. I wanna edit the Xconfig file, but I
dunno what to put there. Or where to put it. There are about 40 MAC monitor
settings at the bottom of the file, each one starts with "Modeline" How do
I get the Xconfig file to read just the 1 I want?

John Boyarsky
Fairbanks, Alaska

--
Boyarsky sez-- Why take a right turn when 3 lefts will get you there... It's
more scenic too!