ibook modem woes...

Subject: ibook modem woes...
From: Jason Kibbe (jkibbe@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 05:33:39 MST

I still can't seem to get the modem on my ibook configured for my local dialup.  When I debug the dialup configuaration program is seems to dialup and login, but doesn't 'go anywhere' upon connection.  If I launch my browser, nothing happens.

kppp still can't id my modem.  I read that it might take to long to power up to be recognized...

Please help me!  I haven't been able to hunt down teh answer I'm looking for!

Thanks!