Re: eCommerce, anyone?

Subject: Re: eCommerce, anyone?
From: Robert Brandtjen (rob@prometheusmedia.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 08:35:45 MST

On Tuesday 26 February 2002 01:15 am, Mark Jaffe wrote:
> I wonder if anyone on the list is engaging in e-commerce on the Linux
> platform? What are your choices for merchant account, credit-card
> processing, etc? I have several clients who want to be set up and I
> was burned several years ago on a bad lease deal for credit-card
> processing.

Install and learn Interchange ecommerce solution from (now) RedHat - it
simply rocks. Here are two examples of what it can do - these sites are under
construction still, so dont be too critical.

http://www.resultsconsultant.com/
http://www.silverjewelbox.com/cgi-bin/silverjewel/index.html

As far as credit cards go, I would just use authorizenet, they are fair and
honest and have good support.

--
 Robert Brandtjen