Re: i have a confession to make...

Subject: Re: i have a confession to make...
From: Shawn Dunn (osirusg@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 17:17:34 MST

like I said, I'm basically already doing that, on a 601 machine, to ensure
backwards compatability, using the same rc structure and whatnot as
slackware, I'm just not using official slackware sources to do it, I just
don't know how the hell to code in C or ncurses, so the installer needed to
make this a real distro is a little beyond me =]

                --SF