Re: i have a confession to make...

Subject: Re: i have a confession to make...
From: Ryan Mesler (kraylus@airmail.net)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 17:36:24 MST

ah, well ok then.

yeah, i rather like the rc.d structure in slack than in any other linux OS.
it's closer to BSD and it makes more sense.

i gotta domain already set aside (www.kraylus.com) and (games.kraylus.com)
hosted on a friends bsd box. im thinkin bout turning one of them into the
linux site temporarily. ive got unlimited HD space on it too so yeah.

i'm so stoked!

R.L. Mesler <Kraylus>
Call me Kray

If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0

ICQ: 45088864
AIM: Kraylus