Re: i have a confession to make...

Subject: Re: i have a confession to make...
From: Ryan Mesler (kraylus@airmail.net)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 21:46:15 MST

right on!

i'll talk to my friend tonight, and i'll see about getting the site up and
running within the next week. i'll keep you posted! the domain is going to
be linux.kraylus.com. its not setup now, so dont bother going there ;)

thanks for replying though. so far there're three people (besides me) who're
volunteering. i hope this kicks off!

R.L. Mesler <Kraylus>
Call me Kray

If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0

ICQ: 45088864
AIM: Kraylus