Re: A few (lot?) queries from a neophyte

Subject: Re: A few (lot?) queries from a neophyte
From: Shawn Dunn (osirusg@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 17:05:37 MST

Not sure on the newer OF machines, but on my Performa 6360, I just set my
resolution in MacOS (800x600x16 60Hz), and then it gets picked up by fbdev,
and then I have to run fbset -depth 16 (for some reason YDL refuses to boot
in anything other than 8bpp), and then I just ran Xautoconfig4, granted this
is YDL2.0 and not 2.1, bu it picked up all my settings just fine.

                --Shawn