rp3-config fatal error

Subject: rp3-config fatal error
From: Yvon Thoraval (yvon.thoraval@free.fr)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 10:45:10 MST

I've installed YDL 2.1 this afternoon on my PPC 9500 everything runs well
except two things :

keyboard i didn't find a french one nor an azert one in the yup install
popup ???

more dramatic :

rp3-config failled in a fatal error asking me to report a bug to "Gnome
Application Crash" althought i was under kde ???

id a look upon the YDL ftp site searching for fresh rpm's for rp3-config
and wvdial, found nothing.

doen't that meabs the error is coming from elsewhere ?

i've noticed that, after this crash, when rebooting back on macOS 9.1 the
modem setting was changed to a lower speed (14.4K instead of 56k, is that
ONLY a coincidence ???

--
Yvon Thoraval