Re: eCommerce, anyone?

Subject: Re: eCommerce, anyone?
From: Eric D. (liriodendron@mac.com)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 15:25:59 MST

on 27/2/02 20:37, Robert Brandtjen at rob@prometheusmedia.com wrote:

> On Wednesday 27 February 2002 04:14 pm, you wrote:
>> http://www.firststep.com.au/education/solid_ground/javadiff.html
>> http://www.dannyg.com/javascript/javavsjavascript.html
>> http://java.sun.com/
>
> Ok, I see your point - but why did he have trouble with it ( IE on OS9.2)
> when none of my browsers did - including IE on OS9.1?

Now that I don't know -- perhaps it's my settings or a M$ extension if it
works fine on IE 5.1.3 on 9.1 (I doubt the OS would have anything to do with
this). Hotmail also always gives me a JScript error even though I regularly
click the "Do not show error" button. I cannot figure out how to get IE to
stop displaying errors (I have all such options turned off in the
preferences).

Eric.