Re: HELP!

Subject: Re: HELP!
From: Jonathan Bertsch (bertsch.13@osu.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 02 2001 - 13:45:21 MST

Tommy Young wrote:

> You don't even have to mess with yaboot I don't think because I am pretty
> sure if you stick in your tasty morsels disk and boot with the c key pressed
> it should boot of it and then you can mount your other root partition and
> fix it.

It boots off the tasty morsels cd, but it goes through the hda, hd1, hda2...
lost interrupt and then promps : Please press Enter to activate this console.
but enter dosent seem to work. I think because it is a pismo powerbook that the
rescue cd won't work on my keyboard.

--
-Jonathan Bertsch
bertsch.13@osu.edu